2017 Gingerbread Pub Contest
Love making gingerbread houses? Love animals? We need you!
McGirk’s is hosting a Gingerbread Pub Contest. 100% of all entry fees and voting tickets go right to Camp Bark-a-lot Broome County Animal Shelter. Registration is now open, enter your amazing creations with a $25 entry donation, then get your friends and family to vote for your pub! Entry fees can be paid cash or Venmo.
Email email@example.com for a registration form.
Here’s the rules for the Gingerbread Pubs:
- Entries must have a ‘pub name’
- Entries must be made of non-perishable food items
- Entries must be ready to display on December 11
- Voting is open starting at 7 p.m. on December 11 through December 16 at 7 p.m.
- Voting tickets will be on sale at McGirk’s Irish Pub from December 11–17 for $1.00 each.
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place!
- Winners will be announced after 7 p.m. on December 16.
Binghamton City Limits – Select Sundays
We like to just roll with it – captured here is an amazing jam with musicians from all over the county. They pretty much turned McGirk’s into their living room for a very special Sunday with Binghamton City Limits.
A dream of Tim's , McGirk's/ #jameson Sound Stage became a musicians' jam den on a special Sunday afternoon/evening for #binghamtoncitylimits
Posted by McGirks Irish Pub on Thursday, November 24, 2016
Check out the full calendar here or follow McGirk’s on Facebook and Instagram for updates, videos and sneak peeks on some of our outstanding musicians we have here on the Jameson® Sound Stage. If you haven’t been to the pub lately, checkout our beautiful ‘Ode to the Music’ wall, almost every band that’s ever performed here at McGirk’s since 2009. Hand typography work by Kelsey Gitchell.