- This event has passed.
Gingerbread Pub Contest
December 11, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - December 16, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
Love making gingerbread houses? Love animals? We need you!
McGirk’s is hosting a Gingerbread Pub Contest. 100% of all entry fees and voting tickets go right to Camp Bark-a-lot Broome County Animal Shelter. Registration is now open, enter your amazing creations with a $25 entry donation, then get your friends and family to vote for your pub! Entry fees can be paid cash or Venmo.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form.
Here’s the rules for the Gingerbread Pubs:
- Entries must have a ‘pub name’
- Entries must be made of non-perishable food items
- Entries must be ready to display on December 11
- Voting is open starting at 7 p.m. on December 11 through December 16 at 7 p.m.
- Voting tickets will be on sale at McGirk’s Irish Pub from December 11–17 for $1.00 each.
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place!
- Winners will be announced after 7 p.m. on December 16.